COVID-19 SALON POLICY
The following information is for Diva by Tina 1 Ltd’s Covid-19 policies and guidance to work safely. So please have a read through and familiarise yourself with them. These policies will be in place for as long as they are required to operate lawfully and with the Government’s safety guidelines.
If you have any questions regarding your visit, don’t hesitate to contact us directly.
- Do not come to your appointment if you show any signs or symptoms of Covid-19 or feel unwell.
- Would you mind waiting in your car until your appointment time? Please do not come early; this stops too many customers in the salon at any one time.
- Upon entering the salon, please ensure you are wearing a face-covering. If we provide one for you, there will be a small charge to cover costs.
- Please ensure your face-covering fits you correctly. Having to stop to adjust your mask during treatment defeats the object of sanitising your hands and can adversely affect your nail service.
- There will be access to soap and hot water to wash your hands with as soon as you enter the salon. Contactless hand sanitiser is available to use when you come into the salon. Please do not be offended; we ask all clients to wash their hands or, at minimum, use hand sanitiser when entering the salon.
- To reduce numbers in the salon, please come to your appointment alone, unless you require assistance. Please notify us of this requirement before you book. Children are strictly not permitted in the salon at this time.
- We ask that you refrain from using your mobile phone during your treatments. And that you bring as little personal belongings as possible with you.
- We have increased cleaning throughout the salon. Ensuring that general and frequently touched surfaces, such as toilets and door handles, are kept clean using hospital-grade disinfectant products before, between and after clients.
- All non-single-use tools and equipment will be cleaned and disinfected according to the manufacturers’ instructions.
- Where possible, we will use single-use items during treatments that will be disposed of safely after use to protect you from cross-infection.
- All treatments are risk assessed, and we are confident we can carry them out in a safe manner.
- We have an air purifier and an air conditioning system to ensure a cleaner airflow through the salon. Meaning there is a constant change of air.
- Our staff understand the importance of salon and personal hygiene. We will ensure that we keep up to date and informed of any changes to the current guidelines.
- We will make your treatment as safe and enjoyable as possible. There aren’t guarantees that we can be completely covid secure. If you have any concerns, please let us know, and we will do what we can to satisfy you.
- Once your service is complete, we ask that you leave the salon promptly.
- All procedures implemented are for your safety and the safety of our staff. We will continue to take advice from the Government and the NHS and amend any necessary procedures.
We ask that even if you are confident in not wearing your mask after the 19th and are comfortable being out and about, please remember that not everyone feels the same way. We want everyone to feel comfortable coming for their appointments with us at the salon, likewise, if you continue to wear your mask.
We may ask that a mask be worn for some treatments even if you arrive at the salon without one. We will provide a face mask where necessary. These treatments will be where close contact with the face is for a prolonged period.
Please don’t be offended if we ask you to wear one, as stated above. We may refuse treatment if you do not accept wearing a mask.
We thank you for your cooperation on these protocols.
We accept bookings via our Ovatu booking system or by contacting the salon direct. You can access our online booking platform via our website. If you need more information on this, please ask one of our team.
Please note that messages left on our social media platforms may not be seen during salon hours but will be dealt with as soon as possible. If your enquiry is regarding making an appointment, we will direct you to our online booking system.
All bookings made on our online booking system are not confirmed until we have confirmed them to you, the client, via email confirmation.
We run on an appointment-based system only, and these go on a first-come-first-served basis. During busy periods like the summer and Christmas, There can be a 2-3 week wait for appointments (sometimes longer for our late nights and weekends). We advise booking in advance to avoid disappointment.
CLIENT CONSULTATION FORMS
All clients are requested to complete a Client Consultation Form before attending their appointment. Anyone under 18 will need parental/guardian consent and signature to complete the consultation form. Failure or refusal to complete these forms will mean, unfortunately, we will not be able to accommodate you at our salon.
Patch testing is required before specific treatments 48 hours before the treatment takes place. We will not confirm any appointments until a patch test has been conducted. We reserve the right to refuse any treatment that requires a patch test if it has not taken place. Our cancellation policy will apply for services if a patch test has not been completed.
You must be over 18 to receive treatments at our salon, or parental consent will be required. The parent or guardian must also be present at the treatment, as set out in the terms and conditions by manufacturers and insurance policies.
When a client cancels at the last minute or misses an appointment, this costs the salon financially as we cannot fill that appointment slot. Failure to show up for an appointment sends an automated email informing you of the missed appointment. All future bookings will require full payment. You may also be liable for the total cost of the missed appointment. We appreciate that things crop up for us all, but we would ask that at least 48 hours of notice of cancellation or rearrangement.
Some people find it difficult to remember appointments, so we have a 48-hour email and text reminder service in place. If you need to rearrange or cancel, you can reply to either reminder, and this gives us enough notice to try and accommodate you at a different time or offer the appointment time to another client. Please let us know of any changes to your email address or mobile number so our records are up to date and you get all correspondence from us. Our appointment times are precious, and we value your cooperation with these terms. We understand that emergencies happen, and as far as possible, we want to work with you when you need to cancel or rearrange your scheduled appointment with us.
If you need to cancel your appointment, we ask that you give us 48 hours notice. You can call the salon direct or reply to your email or text reminders to let us know if the salon is closed. Providing 48 hours notice means your non-refundable booking fee/deposit will be credited to your account for future appointments. Less than 48 hours notice or, in the case of a ‘no show’ results in the loss of your non-refundable booking fee/deposit.
Vouchers can be purchased directly from our website or in-salon and are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated. After the expiry date, vouchers may not be honoured at their value, and Diva by Tina 1 Ltd will add any difference in cost to the final bill. Special offers and promotions may have set dates/times when they are valid. After the offer/promotion has finished, Diva by Tina 1 Ltd will no longer accept non redeemed vouchers in the salon for their face value. Vouchers are non-transferable, exchangeable or refundable. We take no responsibility for lost, damaged or stolen vouchers. Please state the voucher number when making an appointment and bring the voucher with you to your appointment. Failure to produce the voucher at your appointment will result in the full payment of the treatment being charged. If a booking made with a voucher is missed without notification, the voucher will become invalid. Promotional vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any ongoing offers in the salon.
ARRIVING AT THE SALON
Please be on time for your appointments. Late arrivals may mean we cannot carry out your complete booking as we will always finish precisely on time as a courtesy to the next client. We fully understand that being late can be out of your control. Please contact the salon as soon as possible so we can advise the best course of action. We will always do our best to accommodate late arrivals by completing what we can in the remaining time. However, this does not include treatments that take 15 minutes or less if it means we run into the next client appointment. We recommend you plan for your visit to our salon. We will be happy to answer any questions regarding our location, parking and travel options.
We now require anyone entering the salon to wear a face-covering/mask. Those who are exempt from wearing a face-covering/mask will be asked to wear a visor. Refusal to wear either a face-covering/mask or visor will mean that we cannot provide our services to you. This salon policy will be in place for as long as required.
We accept all major credit cards and cash in the salon. We do not accept cheques. Online booking fees and online voucher purchases are via Stripe, a secure online payment platform.
Unfortunately, we may have to cancel your appointment due to staff illness, injury or emergency. Please rest assured that our first option will be to move you to another team member on the same day and time if possible in such an event. If we can not accommodate you on the same day, we will contact you to rearrange your appointment. Under extenuating circumstances beyond our control, we will notify you as soon as possible if we have to cancel your appointment altogether.
Before booking treatments, please advise us of any medical conditions, including pregnancy, as some treatments may not be appropriate. We may ask for written medical consent for some services. If you are unsure what constitutes a medical contraindication, please contact us directly to advise before making a booking.
CHILDREN IN THE SALON
We ask you not to bring children with you to your appointment. If you have no alternative but to bring children with you, please note that unsupervised children are not allowed in our treatment rooms as our insurance doesn’t allow for unsupervised children. Under no circumstances are children are allowed to roam around the main salon floor. They must remain in the reception area with a supervising adult.
LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSONAL ITEMS
We regret that we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage of personal items at the salon. Please keep your belongings with you at all times.
REFUND POLICY – PRODUCTS
All products sold are brand new and for personal use. We do not refund certain products sold due to health&safety/hygiene reasons. If there is a fault with the product, we will contact the manufacturer/distributor for a resolution.
REFUND POLICY – SERVICES
At Diva by Tina, our treatments are carried out by qualified therapists. If you are unsatisfied, please raise your concerns with your therapist during or immediately after the treatment. They will listen carefully to your concerns and do everything possible to rectify them. Once you have left the salon, all matters must be raised within 24 hours to the salon by phone or email. We will ask you to return to the salon to see and assess your concerns in person. If this is not possible within a reasonable period, we may not rectify the matter. We do not offer refunds for any treatment/service at our salon if we can correct them first.
WEBSITE INFORMATION & PRICES
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that all information on this website is correct, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy. Nor do we commit to ensuring the website remains available, or the material kept up to date. We reserve the right to alter prices, treatments and opening hours without prior notice.
We look forward to making you look and feel your best. Helping you to calm your soul and take a moment to forget about everything but yourself.